- What kind of material are your gutters made out of?
- With what type of hanger system do you hang your gutters?
- Are your gutters seamless?
- In what colors are your gutters available?
- Do you offer repair and maintenance services?
- What type of warranty do you offer with your gutter systems?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you use day-laborers and/or sub-contractors?
- Do you have a minimum charge?
- What all services do you offer?
- How long have you been in business?
- Are you insured?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Can you provide me with references?
- Do you have pictures of your work?
- How long will it take to install new gutters on my home?
- Do you offer financing or payment plans?
1. What kind of material are your gutters made out of?
All of our gutters are made out of aluminum unless another material is specifically requested by the customer. Unlike other gutter materials used in the past, aluminum does not rust or corrode when exposed to water. To learn why aluminum does not corrode, click here.
2. With what type of hanger system do you hang your gutters?
All of our gutters are installed using hidden hangers screwed directly into the home’s fascia board and frame at an average of 2 feet intervals. Our UltraLast™ Gutter hangers are extra-thick and specially designed to distribute weight more efficiently than regular hangers.
3. Are your gutters seamless?
Yes, all of our 5 inch and 6 inch gutters are seamless. We manufacture each seamless gutter system at the customer’s home, custom-cut to the specific dimensions of the house.
4. In what colors are your gutters available?
To view our selection of gutter colors, click here.
6. What type of warranty do you offer with your gutter systems?
With our UltraLast™ Gutters, we provide a limited warranty for up to the lifetime of the home. To learn more about our UltraLast™ Gutters, please contact us. For repairs to existing gutter systems not installed by us, we provide a one year limited warranty.
8. Do you use day-laborers and/or sub-contractors?
No, all of our technicians are employees of Crown Exteriors and work exclusively for us. In addition, every employee was professionally-trained by us and are obligated to conform with all company policies.
11. How long have you been in business?
Randy Griffin started this business over 30 years ago operating under his personal id. After some time, the id Crown Gutter And Roofing was adopted. As the business expanded to include more exterior services, the company id evolved into Crown Exteriors to better represent all of our exterior services.
13. Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
Yes, we maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Please click here.
14. Can you provide me with references?
Upon request, we can certainly provide references. We do respect the privacy of our customers, so we always contact any customer and obtain permission before giving out any of their contact information.
15. Do you have pictures of your work?
Yes, please click here to enter our photo gallery.