Our Gutter Installation Process
- We take great care in the design of each gutter system. Rather than just throwing up downspouts at evenly-spaced intervals like our competition, we thoroughly examine each detail of your home’s roof and yard layout in order to create a gutter system that is designed to solve your drainage problems rather than make them worse.
- Our gutters are installed using super heavy duty hidden hangers with screws which are 15% thicker than our competitors. This ensures the gutter system will bear the weight of the rains year after year without losing their slope.
- We always take the extra time and effort to ensure that every piece of gutter is installed with the back of the gutter tucked behind the roof’s metal flashing (or drip edge as it’s often called). This will prevent moisture from getting behind your gutters and rotting your wood.
- We offer hand cut corners in place of prefabricated “strip” miters. Less experienced installers often use strip miters to hide gaps in the gutter’s corners which are caused by lack of craftsmanship. Such gaps require huge amounts of caulk, and the more caulk required, the higher probability that the system will leak much sooner. What’s more, strip miters are made from a lighter-gauge aluminum and also prone to fade much more so than the gutters themselves.
- We secure our downspouts to your home using metal anchors as opposed to the much cheaper plastic anchors or concrete nails.
- We use high-grade sealant on all seals. Budget sealants begin to degrade after only a few years resulting in leaks at the corners and end caps. If not discovered quickly, those leaks will wreak havoc on your wood.
- Of course all gutter systems must be sloped, but too much slope can be an eyesore while not enough slope will cause the gutters to hold water. Getting just the right balance between form and function comes only with many years of experience. With over 30 years installing gutters, we assure you that your gutters will have enough slope to move water efficiently while still looking great on your home.
- We use the highest quality aluminum available on the market meaning your new gutters will continue to support the heavy weight of the water year after year.