REPLACEMENT PATIO DOORS
The same amazing quality found in our replacement windows can be had in your patio doors as well. Our Energy Star® rated replacement patio doors are the perfect solution for any homeowner wanting to combine style with energy savings, at an affordable cost, and the Crown Workmanship Warranty which comes standard with all of our services ensures that you are getting the highest of quality installation when you buy from us!
Click here to design your patio door’s style, color and glass
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made tough and solid with virgin vinyl (PVC) resin, their color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Vertical sash components are metal reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- Insulated glass unit with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Panels slide on dual adjustable brass wheels with steel ball bearings for smooth movement.
- Low profile anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.
Plus these additional features:
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction offers maximum strength, with no drafty gaps at corners.
- Double weatherstripping and vinyl bulb seal provide superior weather resistance.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners and a controlled, spring-tension system for smooth sliding without derailment.
- 2-Lite doors in 5-, 6- and 8-foot widths.
3-Lite doors in a 9-foot width.
4-Lite doors in a 12-foot width with center panels that open to each side.
- Patio Doors are available in white and beige.
Enhance your patio doors with these options:
- Climatech® Insulated Glass Package featuring PPG’s Low-E Glass and Intercept™ Warm Edge Spacer System for enhanced insulating performance.
- Four interior woodgrain finishes.
- Standard, contour or brass grids.
- Specialty grooved glass panels.
- Keyed exterior lock.
- Interior vent foot lock.
- Brass interior handset.